Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Hello! Time to blog again..lol..wan to say Boys over Flowers de Lee Ming Hao (Ju Jun Biao) went to 100% Entertainment n it's so damn funny wif Xiao Zhu n Xiao Gui la! They had a bet n I personally think that Lee Ming Hao is a humourous guy too..He know how to act along with the hosts..so funny la! Plus his hairstyle is his normal self..v handsome!
Another thing i want to say is next sat Derrick n Guo Mei Mei will b at Orchard filming the MV for their new song for Coca-Cola..n fans r invited to join in this MV..cool la..
"It will be a live MV shoot and all is welcome to be part of this feat as we plan to gather in record breaking numbers and sing this song together and tear the house down! and simply, open up some Happiness!"
Another thing..I din go to work today cuz I had cough :( faster recover! Pingping also not feeling well..let's faster recover!
