random
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Sunday, went to Uncle's house for buffet--baby cousin Nicholas is 1month old..the food tt interest me the most is the cake :)

Baby cousin Nicole

Do check these out!
Derrick's blog-updates on his filming of taiwan drama..pics of him n FLH Calvin
Show's blog-pics of him at Shanghai's museum wif other famous artists n himself
100% Entertainment--Episode on Xiaogui 黄鸿升...his songs rocks la! plus his new song 不屑 is nice..
N wondering y I'm blogging at this time? I din go for work today cuz abit unwell plus super tired haha...so decided to take a day off..watched 日全食 in the morning on tv as well..interesting n lucky for the ppl in China as they can c it..
Derrick's blog-updates on his filming of taiwan drama..pics of him n FLH Calvin
Show's blog-pics of him at Shanghai's museum wif other famous artists n himself
100% Entertainment--Episode on Xiaogui 黄鸿升...his songs rocks la! plus his new song 不屑 is nice..
N wondering y I'm blogging at this time? I din go for work today cuz abit unwell plus super tired haha...so decided to take a day off..watched 日全食 in the morning on tv as well..interesting n lucky for the ppl in China as they can c it..
