Outings
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Last friday after work, met Leeping at TM for dinner + shopping cuz I needed to hand in my timesheet as well. Had Mac n took this pic after eating :)
Sunday, went to Tampines again..Watched Harry Potter wif Sijie in the morning b4 meeting up wif Leeping...When watching the movie, I got a fright n is the type tt made me jumped..so funny tt me n Sijie laughed la..cuz I was thinking of who sms me(got vibration) den the exciting part came..so pai sei la..haha..
After tt, BS(army guy now) randomly called n asked if I'm free to mit up so we 3 waited him for lunch at Manpuku TM1..a meal meant to treat Leeping for her bday..
The omu rice
Strawberry chocolate n mixed fruits tarts- exp but nice :)
The ambience inside the restaurant
Us !


Work is as normal but I will b getting more n more busy these few days (including today actually)...but nvm, shall do my best cuz it's my last mth working at Rentokil cuz my dept will b moving to Senoko (Sembawang area) n I did not want to follow though they persuaded me..cuz it's too far for me..plus if I convert to perm..I will b doing some other work..
Anyway, I'm quite happy wif wat my ppl-in-charge said abt my performance today :)
Lastly, HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO LEEPING!
