Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Blogging time!
In my previous entry, I mentioned tt if I go back to work on fri, sure damn sian n indeed lo..100plus over of emails to clear n lots of stuffs to b done on my table..super busy but wif the help of Aminah, Liping n Derek, the workload left for me was manageable. Lots of thanks!
Sun went out wif Pingping n Wenwen..Met at Ion Orchard for shopping..1 of the bkshop there is cool la..haha..the stuffs there n deco..*Pingping, ur “house” v cool n many visitors leh!* LOL..still can park car de..haha…
After which, walked the lane down wisma, ngee ann,etc and reached Orchard Central..Not all shops r open but still there r many shops..can say unique brands r there..there’s lots of restaurants-jap,etc..also a area called Heaven’s loft I think..selling those desserts n main courses as well..i’m like like introducing the place la..haha..
N ya..we3 were so damn funny in the lift la..lol..lucky no1 shared wif us..
Headed to Centrepoint Chanel to find Jiajia chat awhile den to PS for movie..
Watched “Cloudy wif a Chance of Meatballs”..Theatre full house..i would say tt the movie is okok..only some v funny parts..
Had Pastamania “Seafood Zuppa”-it’s nice n suits my appetite :)
In my previous entry, I mentioned tt if I go back to work on fri, sure damn sian n indeed lo..100plus over of emails to clear n lots of stuffs to b done on my table..super busy but wif the help of Aminah, Liping n Derek, the workload left for me was manageable. Lots of thanks!
Sun went out wif Pingping n Wenwen..Met at Ion Orchard for shopping..1 of the bkshop there is cool la..haha..the stuffs there n deco..*Pingping, ur “house” v cool n many visitors leh!* LOL..still can park car de..haha…
After which, walked the lane down wisma, ngee ann,etc and reached Orchard Central..Not all shops r open but still there r many shops..can say unique brands r there..there’s lots of restaurants-jap,etc..also a area called Heaven’s loft I think..selling those desserts n main courses as well..i’m like like introducing the place la..haha..
N ya..we3 were so damn funny in the lift la..lol..lucky no1 shared wif us..
Headed to Centrepoint Chanel to find Jiajia chat awhile den to PS for movie..
Watched “Cloudy wif a Chance of Meatballs”..Theatre full house..i would say tt the movie is okok..only some v funny parts..
Had Pastamania “Seafood Zuppa”-it’s nice n suits my appetite :)
Fun time laughing during work..of cuz there r serious time to do work tt nid to b done..
Hot shot will b showing on tv..but it’s too late for me as I nid to sleep..nid to wake up early for work..so wont b watching since watched alrd…awaiting new Taiwan drama by Show n Rainie!
