a day without work= so happy!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Yo here to blog again..haha..really enjoy myself today..
Morning wake up 1st thing..saw a hongbao beside my spects..haha..from my parents n sis...
Morning wake up 1st thing..saw a hongbao beside my spects..haha..from my parents n sis...
3 digit amount inside...haha..happy
Went to mit Xiaoyun n Leeping at TM1...
They treated me Bakerzin...
Luv the present Xiaoyun,Leeping n Sijie gave! Thanks lots! Muacks!
Really enjoyed myself today..wif all the catching-up during lunch n shopping..
Xiaoyun is super high today la..wif her Jam Jam..
Den I high wif my Zhu Zhu..n hai pai tian xin..
Got to c "habourfront" today..haha..tink only 2 person know wat I'm talking abt..haha..shhh..
Lunch at Bakerzin..
More pics to b posted after I received them..as they r not in my hp cam
They treated me Bakerzin...
Luv the present Xiaoyun,Leeping n Sijie gave! Thanks lots! Muacks!
Really enjoyed myself today..wif all the catching-up during lunch n shopping..
Xiaoyun is super high today la..wif her Jam Jam..
Den I high wif my Zhu Zhu..n hai pai tian xin..
Got to c "habourfront" today..haha..tink only 2 person know wat I'm talking abt..haha..shhh..
Lunch at Bakerzin..
More pics to b posted after I received them..as they r not in my hp cam
Thanks gal!

Nxt want to share this wif u all..if u all haven watch..
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Gva1ZB7aR-8/
Super nice k..zhu can seriously dance so well..den xiaogui is cute lo..his reactions...
Last song Rainie sing is dedicated to him...
Lastly...
THANKS ALL FOR THE WISHES N EVERYTHING!!!
