<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time for blogging :)


Shall start with last friday

After work, I met Liping and Tracy to Tampines for dinner with XXXXXX at Sushi Tei.

Tracy came in late as a surprise to him plus she went to buy a piece of cake for his belated bday.


We ordered quite many food



and this plate cost $58! i didnt eat any of it though he kept ask me to eat..because stomach not well on that day so didnt want to eat raw...


Laopo Liping n me :)



the 4 of us


Cabbed home after that with Laopo...hee!



Last sat, me and my family went to Aunt's place for buffet because it was Ye Ye's bday..
Sunday was spent with B @ Novena- Orchard- Kallang and back home :D


Last tue and wed, B surprised me ^^ *super sweet*

really appreciate it lots!


This wk~ wed after work went to Nex with B..dinnered at Pizzahut den shopping...

Thur was my Bro's Vocational Graduation Ceremony

Due to work, only my parents attended...plus i think 2 guests are allowed only..


My brother( 2nd) with his friends..all so tanned that i thought they are malays...haha!



Supposed to go out for supper with them after the ceremony but I was too tired and lazy to go out..so the 3 of them go ahead with it..and packet back some for me and sis...hehe *lazy pig i am*



Ytd after work met B to Tampines..had Carl's Jr *for the 1st time for me*

and then shopping...


Bought choco for me and Liping @ Hokkaido Fair

18pcs for $27.80

*not yet open* haha

Saw this guy outside TM..sitting on "dream chair?" ---invisible de..duno is magic or what haha!

cool lo..den all he has to do is to smile and let ppl take his photo..haha..

*pics to be posted when i got them*

Random pic of muffin from colleague..for his son's 1st month..

I ate this..

cute muffins


and~ muffins reminds me of B's own made muffins for me :)







Ytd at work, I received a good news :)


the below is my confirmation letter~


I know I'm not earning much but will Jiayou de!



Today, went to ICA pei Laopo Liping collect her passport..then to Bugis for shopping..

We both got a top for ourselves and we bought belts..

After that B teleport to find me while Laopo went back to prepare for her ft activity...

Me and Laopo had Yami Yogurt ^^

So coincidental to bump into BeeYin n WK...and I saw KKE too...also saw Sarly's twin with bf..for a moment I was thinking to call out to her anot..but seeing that it's Linda instead of Sarly, I didnt call out...hehe...


Hope tml's weather will be gd!!

written @6:57 PM