recent outings and Taiwan Day 1!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Hello everybody! :D
I'm going to start blogging about my Taiwan trip! (by day) so this post will be "Taiwan Trip Day 1---29th Sept 11"
Before I start my post on day 1, I will like to share my outings from the day I came back till date~ :)
The day after I came back (in fact it's the same day because we reached Spore in the morning), I went to B's house to pass him gifts and some food for his family. Dinner tgt at his place then home sweet home as I need to work the next day.
That sat, I went to B's place then we went to Astons at The Cathay for dinner. We walked to Orchard after eating and shopped there for awhile before we headed home .
On 13th, met B at Bugis Shokudo for dinner. His treat :)
The next day, my dinner was at Dakota with family! Stingray and Lao Ban!
*pics are posted in fb*
On 15th, I went to NTU to accompany B for lunch and study. After which we went to Jurong Point and Clementi Mall for shopping :D
On sun, I went out with my family to Dakota and People's park for shopping and dinner. Lao Ban soya bean curd is a must eat when we go Dakota. It's so famous that the queue is always so looonggg~~
Laopo Ping Ping accompanied me to Tampines on Mon to do eye check and replenish my contact lens supply.
Thursday after work , I met B for dinner and shopping at Orcahrd.
Sat~ went to B's place followed by meeting my Lao pos Ping Ping and Wen Wen at Orchard Far East for shopping :)
I realised that I went to Orchard 5 times within a month(including this coming sat with Sj). Haha! but I dont mind so dont worry :)
Just last Sun, me and B went to watch Real Steel at Marina Square. Lunch was at Loving Hut at Suntec. I find the movie quite nice although the storyline is simple :)
Ytd I went to B's place then to facial at Mid Point. Pain pain n red red..so ugly :(
Need to change into the tube dress cuz she also do abit of massaging. The whole facial took me more than 2 hrs lo and it costs me $120.
Ok! Time to start my post on Day 1 in Taiwan.
Early morning about 5am we reached the airport. Me and Liping shared a cab to meet the rest there.
Depart to Taiwan TaoYuan International Airport by JetStar plane




On the plane~
It has been quite many years since I last took a plane. Totally forgotten the feel already.
So this can be considered as my "first time" taking a plane. Haha..It was super fun when it took off because it flew at super fast speed upwards. Landing was the same. We were all holding on tight to the handles. HAHA! However, :( because Laopo Ping Ping was uncomfy caused by the ear block and pain in her . I cant help but kept asking her to swallow saliva but it did not help on her. Glad it was ok soon after we alighted :)

Nice right the clouds!


About to land~ can see the islands
At Tao Yuan Airport with our luggages
We took bus to Xi Men Ding and walked alot with our luggages to our hotel as we had a hard time finding where is it. In fact, our hotel is about 10-15mins walk from Xi Men station so we had to walk quite alot with what we bought for that day back. Train stamina..haha..that's why we were aching every night because we carried our heavy stuffs and walked back











On 15th, I went to NTU to accompany B for lunch and study. After which we went to Jurong Point and Clementi Mall for shopping :D
On sun, I went out with my family to Dakota and People's park for shopping and dinner. Lao Ban soya bean curd is a must eat when we go Dakota. It's so famous that the queue is always so looonggg~~
Laopo Ping Ping accompanied me to Tampines on Mon to do eye check and replenish my contact lens supply.
Thursday after work , I met B for dinner and shopping at Orcahrd.
Sat~ went to B's place followed by meeting my Lao pos Ping Ping and Wen Wen at Orchard Far East for shopping :)
I realised that I went to Orchard 5 times within a month(including this coming sat with Sj). Haha! but I dont mind so dont worry :)
Just last Sun, me and B went to watch Real Steel at Marina Square. Lunch was at Loving Hut at Suntec. I find the movie quite nice although the storyline is simple :)
Ytd I went to B's place then to facial at Mid Point. Pain pain n red red..so ugly :(
Need to change into the tube dress cuz she also do abit of massaging. The whole facial took me more than 2 hrs lo and it costs me $120.
Ok! Time to start my post on Day 1 in Taiwan.
Early morning about 5am we reached the airport. Me and Liping shared a cab to meet the rest there.
Depart to Taiwan TaoYuan International Airport by JetStar plane




On the plane~
It has been quite many years since I last took a plane. Totally forgotten the feel already.
So this can be considered as my "first time" taking a plane. Haha..It was super fun when it took off because it flew at super fast speed upwards. Landing was the same. We were all holding on tight to the handles. HAHA! However, :( because Laopo Ping Ping was uncomfy caused by the ear block and pain in her . I cant help but kept asking her to swallow saliva but it did not help on her. Glad it was ok soon after we alighted :)

Nice right the clouds!


About to land~ can see the islands
At Tao Yuan Airport with our luggages
We took bus to Xi Men Ding and walked alot with our luggages to our hotel as we had a hard time finding where is it. In fact, our hotel is about 10-15mins walk from Xi Men station so we had to walk quite alot with what we bought for that day back. Train stamina..haha..that's why we were aching every night because we carried our heavy stuffs and walked back
After we checked in, we went to somewhere nearby for late lunch..

I did not finish my ramen because it had a strong pig meat smell..hehe :P

Next destination~

By train.
The people at Taiwan stand on the right of the escalator unlike us.
And they are really organised! They have lines for people to queue to board the train and it was really tidy!





We were slightly late and the memorial halls were closing.
These soldiers marched passed us to do the closing ceremony-Lowering of flags, so we went the next morning(Day 2)


We went to Shida Nightmarket after that for shopping.
I bought most of my clothings and stuffs like chip and dale hp pouch and water bottle there :)
Dessert~



