<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Last friday after work went to City Hall with B...
Had dinner at Raffles City- Xi Men Ding Taiwan Cuisine followed by shopping :)

Sat went to Ah Gong's new house for the 1st time..had a good catch up with my young cousinssss~full of laughter :)
Dinner was at Bedok 85 market..Ba Chor Mee, Satay, Chicken wings, Stingray and porridge + sugarcane drink = thumbs up!

Sun morning I met Laopo PingPing to Far East for KFC breakfast, then shopping at Orchard..hee :D
Went to Ah Gong's place after that to have dinner...
Everyone's playing with my cousin's geek spects so I had a pic taken with it on too...HEHE...looks so funny!


Arranging schedule for my driver may seems easy but in fact, all these coordinating sucks at times..When the people in the office all wants to use him for many troublesome errands, the person who will have a big head is me! I can sort it out, no problem~ BUT the tone they used on me is what I really dont like!! They sound like I owe them or something even when they cant give me in details what they want and expect me to find a solution out of it....Damn Zzz!!! Irritated at this point of time~~~~
But anyway, since it's solved.. I shall let it go~

SMILE :D

All the best to friends out there having exams!
And to my B too :)

+ Jiayou for friends at work...
Laopo Pingping~~ *Sparks* ---> :P

written @10:20 AM