Taiwan Day 2---30th Sept
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Hi all!
Post on Taiwan Day 2! :)
*selective photos here only, please refer to FB for all photos*--thanks to Wenwen and Pingping for all the photos! Muacks!
We set off early in the morning! :D

First stop, we went to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall as we didnt managed to go into the memorial hall on day 1.
The buildings and architectures are huge!
We look tiny and there are lots of steps






We saw these soldiers holding the opening ceremony. Lots of people crowd around to watch too
2 of the soldiers seemed so pitiful. They stood at the sides as if they were on display, without even blinking and they could not laugh no matter how the people take photos in front of them.I wonder how long they need to stand there~
And this came to my mind- I'm definitely not suitable to fit this job because............I sure will smile/laugh/burst into laugther de! :P

Moving into the exhibition halls



Bought our tickets and up we go!

At the speed of 35sec, we reached 89th floor
Super fast! I believed everyone sure have a bit of ear block, and I had too.
The funny thing is when I kept swallowing my saliva to relief my ear block, Wenwen could hear me! wahaha! so embarrassing! Hee :D *shy shy*



View from storey 89
Nice right? The many many cars are just super tiny and they look like ants.It's also high up and we could see the clouds covering the hills


Next stop- Jay Chou's Restaurant


We managed to go there by walking!!
Tell you all something- as our trip is free and easy without tour guide, we got lost everyday, and we got lost a lot of times everyday! Haha~
不能说的秘密 background~ *ahem* i will still link this to something else whenever i saw it :P



We went to Wu Fen Pu NightMarket and then to Xi Men Ding.
I bought clothings for my family mostly from Wu Fen Pu, and I only got 1 for myself.
I eyed on quite many designs of shoes but sadly no size for me. In the end, I only got 1 sandals
Love the fried mixed mushroom! We dont have this in Spore ba

At Xi Men Ding :)

In TP shirt~our sleep wear everyday...haha!

Oo..did I mentioned that I'm homesick on the first day? I duno why but my tears just flow when I saw the pics of B. I dont want my friends to find out and asked me why I cried so I made a comment~ " I'm so sad I cried". No one bothered to look at me, all thinking that I drama there alone..Then I asked them to look at me...LOL! Come to think of it, where got people ask others to look at them when he/she is crying de? *shy shy*
I just dont want the atmosphere to be worse..hehe :P



