<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Recent happenings
Thursday, December 15, 2011

Update on my recent happenings~

Last wed after work I went to B's house for dinner and accompanied the boy for awhile. On fri we went to TM for dinner and shopping.

Friday's lunch was with my HR, accounts manager and the distributors.
We ate at Dolphin's Restaurant near my workplace @ Everich Industrial Building.
Though this restaurant is located in an industrial building, the ambience inside the restaurant itself is not bad. It has the feel of "The Ship" restaurant at Nex.

I had this boneless chicken with cheese meal. The meal comes with free flow of soup and garlic bread + drink and dessert.
It tastes normal, like any fried chicken.
However, other dishes like my colleague's pork chop seems to taste better.

On sat morning, I packed my bag and went to B's house. We watched Hong Kong drama together and nua until evening then B, his family, his aunt and I left for his cousin's wedding dinner at Orchid Country Club.

Not much for a night's stay right? hehe..cuz 1 of the bags is for outing the next day with laopos :)

Door gifts~ guess what's inside

A big big pen and play cards

The next day, I left B's house in the afternoon and went straight to TM to meet the girls- Wenwen, Pingping, Rachel and Cheau Yi.

We went to Bali Thai for early dinner before we went for our movie Already Famous 一泡而红
Thanks girls for the bday gift (shatter nail polish + dinner treat @ Bali Thai + movie treat) & the xmas exchange gifts.

I really act like I'm a santa claus when I gave out my present( Hershey's choco) to them. I still Ho Ho Ho and shaked each n everyone's hand...Hee :D 我是圣诞老人 :P

The food we had at Bali Thai was not bad.
*pics with Pingping* -will post when I get them


Shatter nail polish
Folder and mini fan from Cheau yi

Chef Tony's popcorn from Pingping

St Louis's wallet from Rachel
Nail polish n nail art from Wenwen- when I DIY i will think of u de..hehe ^^

I find the movie Already Famous not bad overall. Some parts are funny (LOL) and touching (tears in eyes). They mentioned Xiao Zhu! haha and I like the acting of Ms Mole in the movie. V hilarious when she did some actions.


Mon I took half day leave as I was having running nose in office. Hen xin ku so went home to eat flu medi and napped awhile. Drowsy~~ haha. When I woke up, B reached my house and we watched tv and ate dinner in my house till 9plus before B went off. *thanks for the wafer :D *-i got bring to work hor..hehe


Random pics of the lift which broke down at my workplace...

Tue after work, met ZK at a bus stop near my workplace and he passed me my gift. Thanks again! --I know u got read my blog de.

A book-will read it soon!

After that I went home for dinner then went out with my family to Sing Post's NTUC for shopping of household use.
A trolley of them. hehe ^^ I bought chocolates

Ytd I went to my Ah gong's house for dinner after work.
We had sting ray, satay, otah, hokkien mee and chicken wings.
My cousins are all so cute. Love catching up with them :)

written @8:57 PM