<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Can You Read This?
Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Can You Read This? 





I can! :)



fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs?






Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.


i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of 

the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht 

oerdr 
the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the

rghit pclae. 

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the

huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh

and 
I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!




Pics to share :)

What I won during office lucky draw- Hashima xue ge

My Vday dinner @ Peach Garden OCBC 33 with B.
The set which we ordered is $48++ per person

Day view & Night view 








The food are served in the following sequence 


Prawn salad with honeydew + roasted duck with mango


Shark's bone cartilage soup with fish maw and bamboo pith


 Sauteed garoupa with assorted mushrooms
Braised beancurd with crabmeat and spinach


 Fried rice with salted fish and diced chicken


I start to feel full at this stage and I could not finish my fried rice..so i gave it to B..hee :D

Dessert named Sweet harmony
It's coconut 


Nice ambience, nice food, good service, great accompany :D




Met up with friends from Rentokil for dinner after work last wed. One of them is a financial planner now and he's actually sharing a lot but I already bought insurance from my aunt so I'm not getting from him >.< 
We had dinner at Astons and went on to TCC for drink after that.




Last sat is my cousin's 21st bday celebration at Costa sands Pasir Ris.
B went with me despite his cough. *touched*
Actually B and my cousin were classmates last sem. It's a small world~



All my relatives :D
Can u see me? 


More than 1 camera so we duno where we were looking at..haha! 

My family and the birthday girl :)


Selina's friend is so nice to help us take 1 polariod  :)



Sun I met Laopo Ping ping and Wen wen to TM.

I bought this bag pack @ only $15 from Isetan sales

Dinner at Sakae Sushi :)



Ytd after work, I went to Parkway with my family for dinner and shopping + return cable box to SH. Had KFC for supper. It has been quite a few months since I had KFC. haha

written @8:30 PM