Blogging from work
Friday, March 2, 2012
Hello everyone :)
I'm so bored so I decided to write an entry here.
It's my lunch time now and I had already finished my Nissin chilli crab cup noodles.
Why cup noodles?
Ytd PA told me that she will be on half day leave today.
Meaning I will have to settle lunch on my own. I'm perfectly fine with going out to have my lunch alone but I brought my cup noodles along because it was raining this morning.
Being afraid that it will rain in the afternoon as well, I bring it to work(can keep in my drawer if I didnt eat it today).
It comes in handy as there's some last min matters in office and I have to stay in.
Lucky Me :D
I'm slightly busier this week during work.
Tue after work I met B for dinner at Nex for a while.
Other than that, I went home after work to slack and sleep early *oink oink*
995 is a nice show :)
Today is the last episode but I will be outside with Sis and Aunt.
So I shall watch it on Xinmsn catch up tv soon!
Wishing everyone a happy weekend ahead~ Cheers
