Dinner with colleagues
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Too full to go to bed now, so I'm here to blog :D
Just had dinner with my colleagues because the sales engineer wanted to treat us(she just gotten her commission).
We went to Moonstone Lane for zi char (Tian Wai Tian steamboat).
I went to this place quite many times with my family before. However I dont know the exact name of the location. So when my colleague told me the place, I thought it's somewhere I haven't been before.
There's a total of 7 people from my office and the sales engineer's guy friend joined later on.
We ordered fish head steamboat(signature dish), fried chicken, chilli prawn with tofu, kang kong, prawn paste roll(hei zhou), pork rib--> i think that's all? or still got some more? haha cant remember
The guy who sat beside me is very gentleman. He 夹菜 for me although I didnt request. He also helped to refill the soup for us.
As everyone else has direct bus to go home except me, the guy sent me to the nearby bus stop which got buses for me as he's on the way.
Abit weird cuz no topic but can see that he's finding something to talk so it wont be that silent. Haha!
