<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Happenings
Monday, March 19, 2012

Last friday was my colleague's last day.
All those who were close with me left 1 by 1..including this driver because we liaise everyday at work. 
We still whatsapp each other today.
We went to a Thai restaurant near our workplace. The food and the Thai ice tea is nice. 
Reasonable pricing.
He caught me taking photos of him so he posed for me to take..haha..act yi ge ah beng
The driver with his engineer good buddy 
Mango salad
After work I met B at City Hall. We bought Garrett Chicago mix then we went to Suntec food fair. It was quite packed so we boughtTaiwan "xian su ji" (salty fried chicken) then we went to have proper meal at Food Republic.


Saw the balloon sculpture at Marina Square.




I bought this snack at the food fair. It's something I bought from Taiwan however, abit disappointed because the one I bought at Taiwan taste nicer..



On sat evening, me and B went to Iluma's Manhattan Fish Market.

Hello my cute boy :D

Had dessert at Honeymoon dessert 
My mango beancurd
B's red bean with glutinous rice and green tea ice cream 




Not cheap...
My mango beancurd is nice! B's not really nice..
Went to Bencoolen to get my watch strap changed 
So new as compared to the smelly old one..

On sunday morning, Daddy drove me and Mummy to Circuit Rd market.
He parked at carpark and packed the van's stuffs as me and Mummy went to do the marketing.

Chicken

Fish
Pork
And of course vege but I didnt take pics..
Went to Bugis in the afternoon.
Sunshine Plaza for lunch- Dim Sum at Victor's Kitchen

Very packed

You tiao chee cheong fun

Har Kow and Siew Mai
Pork Rib--nice! 够味道 + spice of chilli padi 

The Must Try Golden Egg Yolk Lava Bun (Signature dish of the shop)
The inside..
I like! Very special and nice..
The ice milk tea is served like this...with the ice cubes outside

After shopping at bugis, me and B went to Causeway point. It's been a super long time since I went there. Some parts of the place is still under renovation. However, B said that the parts which are done is really different and classier as compared to last time.

Pics to share
B is so artistic with the app photo wonder..
My face isn't as round..hahaha

I koped Sis' NaRaya pouch to hold my wallet, tissue etc for lunch

written @8:59 PM