Surprise visit
Friday, March 9, 2012
As I'm not feeling well today,I went to see dr and took mc for the day. I spent most of the time sleeping. My boy boy told him that he left school at 3pm. However when I woke up at 4pm,he still haven't tell me that he's home so I gave him a call. He told me to call him back in a minute's time and I did so as I thought he was gg into the lift or something. He called me instead after awhile and let me listen to some water sound ,asking me to guess what is it. I have no idea so I asked him to tell me and he said: u come to ur door and u will know. From this sentence I knew he came to visit me. It was really a surprise one! It was really tiring for my boy because he went from ntu to yishun n from yishun to my house. Long long journey. You told me u were here to see me because of what i said. B,I want you to know I really appreciate what u did for me. <3
