<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


This week
Saturday, March 31, 2012

On Wednesday during lunch, my colleague drove us to the famous prawn noodles stall nearby our workplace for the nth time.

Look at the number of articles/advertisements/ television programmes which mentioned their food


After work, I met B for dinner at PS.
Shopped and walked around before we headed home.

Thursday, I went to NTUH for a fire warden course sent by my company because we are aiming to pass our ISO and this is one of the requirements.

It was a 9-6 day course and we had a mcq test at the end of the lesson. The questions are not easy because some are really what we dont know and not mentioned in the class.

Everybody passed! :D

I'm the only female there la..so sad! 

However, I had lunch at SMU Koufu with a father-aged uncle so it was still ok~ we still have topics to talk about.

Slacked at NTUC Income Bldg then back to classroom again.

We had 2 refreshments in between the class. The guys were gentleman enough to help me with the food and say let the lady have it first :)





 Casual wear~


When the course ended, I went to Bugis Street for shopping :)
Zk who happened to be at NLB came to look for me while I shopped. 
I bought a top and a skirt. 
When I'm done with shopping, Zk went back and I went to look for my Rentokil friend Edwin.
While waiting for another friend to come, we shopped at Junction and walked to Iluma.
We dined for MFM since it was on promotion $3.99 
Minsi and her bf came, we had dinner then we headed home.


Ytd after work, me and B went to Vivo for the movie Wrath of the Titans.
After the show, we went to the rooftop and we saw the crane dance, as well as lots of fireworks.
I think it lasted for about 5mins. 




Random shares of funny typos made by me, B and my friends:


- Hihi is typed as huhu
- Yoyo is typed as toto
- Baby is typed as babu
- Love is typed as lobe


Hehe~
It's weekend! and I think everybody look forward to the PH next friday :)

written @3:10 PM