Wkend
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
On sat, me and Sis went to TM.
I went for my eye check. The optician used a machine with lights shining on my eyes, asked me to blink at intervals and determined that I have dry eyes.
That is why my eyes start to reject contact lens. I will feel uncomfortable with them on.
However, I'm still suitable for dailies. So I will still get dailies when I want.
Shopped for the food that we need for Sunday's picnic at Botanic Gardens
On Sunday morning, me and my family + relatives went to pray my Ah Ma.
Slacked at Ah Gong's house after that, then I head off to meet lao pos
Advanced bday celebration for Ping ping and Cheau Yi :)
The girls with their presents
Rachel was talking about this video which TP came out with for April Fool's Day
Haha..Jeff Ho, our lecturer(the one u saw below) was involved.

















