<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Dolphins' Restaurant
Thursday, June 7, 2012

My colleague treated us to Dolphins' Restaurant this afternoon for lunch.
The location is at 81 Genting Lane, #07-01 Everich Industrial Building, few buildings down my workplace.

The pictures are taken from the web for sharing and giving you a rough idea of how the place look like.

We had beer battered fish and chips.
With free flow of soup and garlic bread at $15.90 
The daily set meal comes with drink and dessert as well.
The soup for today is clam soup, drink is either coffee or tea, and dessert for today is choco eclair with cream. The garlic bread is freshly baked and hot~ nice!





Last sat, I met up with the girls for dinner at Watami Raffles City






Thanks LP and Bee for the gifts from Taiwan :)

Sun, me and B went to Lower Selatar Reservior.
B jogged while I cycled from his house

Epic~ the bicycle knocked over some stones and I lost my balance and fell into a paddle of mud water.
Not fall INTO la~ in fact I was in part of it as I quickly stood up and saved the bag from total wetness while the bicycle and 1 of my slippers was IN it   :P  hahaha! I'm know I'm clumsy -.-" 







My company will be participating in the event below.
If you have time, do look out for me there!
At Bishan Park on 29th July.
We will be mending a game stall for the children :)



written @8:20 PM