Sembawang park & Yi Jia Seafood
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Last fri after work, me and B went to Nex for dinner.
Had Sogurt for the 2nd time :)
1st time was with Laopo Pingping.
More expensive than other places because it's measured by weight but taste nice
I went for a haircut on Sat morning then went to B's house.
On Sun morning, B brought me to a place I never been before- Sembawang park (Opposite is Malaysia island)
Just like last week, he jogged and I cycled.
The distance from B's house to the park is 6.5km.
To and fro about 13 plus km.
When B didn't jog, he would ride me on the bike..hehehe~ then I dont need to do anything :P
This time round, I didn't fall because I would ask B to hold me when I want to stop..
However, 1 of my slippers dropped off while cycling on the road.
I had to continue riding while B picked it up for me and slot it back to my leg while I'm still paddling.. epic again :P
*to those who's wondering why I will fall and need B to hold me: his bike's seat is too tall for me, unlike those lower ones we rent*
Malaysia island
We went for dinner at Dakota that evening. B bought Lao Ban for me and my family :D
Mon after work, me and my family went for dinner with Grandparents at Toa Payoh
My ah ma laughed at me when I was eating the crab..must be eating like a glutton or maybe I'm too cute :D
Fried prawn in honeydew
Cold plate
My all time fav- chilli crab
Chicken
寿面 with my mischievious brother's fingers while sis took the pic


















