<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6283792715644635260?origin\x3dhttp://snowy-xue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
snowy-xue.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Sept
Sunday, September 30, 2012

Back track my September activities

On the 8th- I collected my new spects with B then met Pingping and Dennis, together with Simon.


Simon got us awfully chocolate cake and truffle while Dennis got us Bakerzin macarons and JCO donuts

Had our catch up and chit chat session then me and B went off for dinner and movie "Imperfect"




On the 12th- We met up at Changi Airport Swensens for Rachel's advanced birthday dinner :D
I'm always the one who faced most excitement ( Wenwen's bday I had to sit down and 'pack' my bag while Pingping rushed her way out of the station) and for Rachel's, I took the same train as her so I need to rush out of the station before I clashed with her :P




15th- Went to watch Resident Evil with B at Yishun Northpoint

16th -Sijie's birthday dinner :D
Dian Xiao Er at TM1, nice food! 









I like the dang gui duck there :)


Thanks Sijie for the candy from JB!



Last friday after work, me and B went to Chinatown for dinner. The xiao long bao at People's park complex's hawker is not bad. 
We saw the mid autumn festival lightings and we had dessert at the food street.






Pi pa duck which daddy bought from Ubi

 Tastes nice with the special sauce on the right

B surprised me with ai xin breakfast on monday night. 
It was really a surprise as it was 9+ pm and he hasn't had his dinner (coming from school- marina square-my house) 
Then I accompanied him to coffeeshop nearby for chicken chop. 


Tue's dinner with family :)
Just nice my brother booked out from camp so we ate together 


This thai style assam fish's gravy is superb! 


Thur- Went to Ikea with family 






written @4:51 PM